Episode 9: Embracing Change & Thriving in Life with Voice Coach Katherine BeckJan 14, 2022
I've said it before, and I'll say it again... when you EMBRACE change instead of FEARING change... that is when life gets really good.
Katherine Beck is a voice and dialect coach helping entrepreneurs, actors and all types of performers and people who want to use their voice to create a bigger impact. Katherine is also the queen of pivots and using change to continuously enhance her life (instead of holding her back).
In this episode we discuss:
- How to embrace change and use it to your advantage to create your best life every day.
- Using "stubbornness" and "determination" to reach your goals time and again.
- Overcoming the fear of judgement so you can put yourself out into the world and achieve your dreams
- Willingness to let things go when they are no longer serving you
- How everything we do in life is setting us up for the next chapter - IF you're listening
- Making choices and decisions through intuition and listening to the universe
- How it's not WHAT you say, it's HOW you say it when it comes to effective communication
- Boosting your confidence and letting your guard down to speak effectively in all areas of your life
Thank you for being here and listening to this episde!
Please tag Katherine @katherine_beck_ and myself @KandisJames.KJ on instagram and let us know what you thought of this episode!
PLUS... Katherine is hosting a free voice challenge this January 2022! Learn more here: katherinebeck.com/challenge
Never miss a blog or podcast update, plus receive exclusive content and offers just for members!
Don't worry, your information will not be shared.
We hate SPAM. We will never sell your information, for any reason.